- Compendium Federal Technology, LLC (CFT) is a Small Business founded in 2010 and headquartered in Lexington Park, MD. Our office is located within one mile of NAS Patuxent River.
- We provide Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), technical data creation and sustainment, engineering and training services, and Model-based Systems Engineering services to the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), Naval Information Warfare Systems Command (NAVWAR), and other Department of Defense (DoD) clients.
- We provide security-cleared professional staff and have a DCAA-certified Cost accounting System (CAS)
- CFT primarily supports the Maritime Patrol & Reconnaissance Program Office (PMA-290), the H-53 Helicopters Program Office (PMA-261), and the USAF Air Combat Command (ACC) A5/A9.
- The Company’s staff consists of veterans with deep Domain experience from the US Navy, US Air Force, and US Army on the platforms and in the systems we support.
Compendium Federal Technology (CFT) was founded by service-disabled veteran Richard Cupp on March 10, 2010. Starting with a staff of 13 people, CFT began creating and updating technical publications and Interactive Electronic Technical manuals (IETMs) for PMA-290E (Multi-Intelligence Reconnaissance Aircraft) at the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR). CFT’s performance and the expertise of its staff resulted in the US Navy awarding the company additional responsibilities for the creation of the Naval Aviation Technical Information Product (NATIP) and to update the Naval Air Training and Operating Procedures Standardization (NATOPS) for PMA-290E.
In January 2015, the company was purchased by John O’Connell, a retired US Navy Captain. Under John’s leadership, CFT quickly grew by adding capability to provide Airborne Networking and Operational Analysis to the Air Force Air Combat Command in Langley, Virginia in addition to maintaining the Technical Data creation and sustainment work for NAVAIR. The following year CFT’s capabilities again expanded, this time into Additive Manufacturing and LASER Scanning with capability residing in both in Jacksonville, Florida and Lexington Park, Maryland.
Rex and Jeff Eagan purchased CFT on 13 August 2018 from John O’Connell, though John remained a part of the CFT Team as the Chief Operating Officer. The company most recently was acquired on 13 January 2023 by a Limited Liability Partnership of investors, and they appointed one of their investors, Frank Sturek, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Started by service-disabled veteran Richard Cupp March 10, 2010.
- Bought by John O’Connell January 2, 2015.
- Added USAF work in VA May 31, 2016.
- Expanded to Jacksonville, FL January 3, 2017 to perform additive manufacturing.
- Purchased by Rex and Jeff Eagan August 13, 2018.
- Fully under Jeff Eagan’s ownership October 6, 2020.
- Sold to a Limited Liability Partnership of investors on January 13, 2023. One of the investors, Frank Sturek is appointed Chief Executive Officer of the Company
The mission of Compendium Federal Technology (CFT) is to provide cutting-edge, innovative solutions to federal agencies and help them achieve their goals efficiently and effectively.
We believe in a collaborative approach to technology solutions and work closely with federal agencies to understand their unique needs and challenges then develop customized solutions that meet their goals and objectives. Our comprehensive approach is what makes CFT unique:
- Discovery: We begin by understanding your agency’s current technology landscape, business processes, and goals.
- Analysis: We analyze the data collected during the discovery phase to identify areas of improvement and develop a plan to achieve your goals and objectives.
- Design: We design customized solutions that meet the specific needs of your agency.
- Implementation: We implement the solutions and provide ongoing support to ensure they are working effectively.
- Optimization: We continuously monitor and optimize the solutions to ensure they are meeting your agencies goals and objectives.
We also understand the importance of keeping up with the latest technological advancements. That’s why we continuously invest in research and development to ensure that our solutions are innovative and provide the best possible value to our clients.